Ramblings of an Immature Brat

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Universities anyone?

I got a few friends who went into UM, and even one with the same course as me xD Quite a number got UKM, and there's also UiTM, UPM, UTM, UMP... and others that I can't remember at the moment :'P. Wish you guys all the best!~ And when we have time, lets meet up 'kay [although I don't think I can since I'm guessing my uni life to be very very busy? xD]

I'm so happy that I got UM. When we were at Matriculation, there was this one week where the college invited students from UM to hold a motivation programme for us. Since that day I was attracted to UM. Ah, can't wait to learn the cheer for my residential college xD

And now... to get myself ready for university.

Stuffs to do :
1. Master driving. The most important thing!!! It's not that I can't drive... I still don't have the confidence xD;;
2. Buy the essential stuffs (clothes)
3. Get documents ready (photocopy and certify new IC)
4. Get book list for the semester
[will add in more if there are any I missed out]

No comments: