Ramblings of an Immature Brat

Saturday, June 14, 2008

:C

Sandy died this morning. I found out about it around lunch when i saw one of the cages missing ;3;

I hope Sandy gets some peace in hamster heaven.
He does not have to meet Faiz everyday anymore xD;;


But then the full impact of abuse goes to Snowy now :/

And Hanna acts like a bitch sometimes. Why does she have to be so darn picky/demanding/princess-ish. If you don't like Mama's cooking then keep it to yourself. You don't have to announce to the whole worlds that the taste doesn't suit your royal tongue D;
Everyone ate it except for you. Yes, it is missing some flavors compared to the previous one Mama cooked. But no one's perfect.

Ugh, but she can be good when she has something in return. Like just now I just bought a movie. Since she wants to watch it, she does everything I ask for. And me being the *coughevilcough* sister I am... well, I ordered her around. Hey, its a rare opportunity xD

Okay, now I'm off to watching the movie~

No comments: