Ramblings of an Immature Brat

Friday, February 13, 2009

...

I'm too lazy to think of a title D:

Anyway, it's been a while since my last post. Our MPIS dinner was held early this month. The location was okay but the food weren't that great. I felt kinda guilty eating the shark's fin :C

But i saw lots of wacky clothes there. There was this second (or may I say first?) year d00d who dressed up like a Japanese punk from Harajuku. I wanted to take a picture of him but... he went away before I had the chance to take a shot with my phone :C . Surprisingly he won best dressed. If it were me, I'd call it weird... and that's a complement coming for me. I just adore people who dresses weird (likemyself*cofcof*). The female best dressed went to a final year. She sure had some weird+BIG headpiece. I wonder how she can walk with that thing balanced on her head. And it was SHINY... D:

So in a nutshell, you have to be brave enough to dress weird to win best dressed.

--------

My finals are coming soon. It scares me to know I have to pass this to not take supplementary classes. I WANT MY 2 MONTH HOLIDAY GODDARNIT D:

I hope that's enough to get me studying. I need someone to nag me to study D:

---------

... And I have a camp with the 4th year seniors tomorrow. I hope it's not stressful or anything. I'm lazy to go... but it's free and it's somewhat a good way to relax.

No comments: