Ramblings of an Immature Brat

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weekend report!

FIS was held last weekend. Meh, I thought it was gonna be a big big BIG thing, but it turned out to be kinda medium-sized... or small depending on how you wanna look at it. But i was tired as HELL D: [My thigh still aches from all that bending around ;3;]

I kept some of the guppy fish we used in the fishing game(with paper nets). They are such adorable little things <333. I hope they can last I mean live long.

Some of my relatives came over too. WHY DIDN'T YOU PLAY THE GAMES NINA? D: You could have won that PSP... or at least an mp3... thenyoucanpassittomesinceyoualreadyhaveanipod ;D

And and and Siew Ling came over too xD [she's a tutor-mate of mine during matriculation]. She was all lovey dovey with her boy. Aww, they're so cute together. I thought they couldn't last a long distance relationship but I guess I was wrong. You go girl~ Taratara tha that girl. [Lee HyoRi's song is stuck in my head D:]

No comments: