Ramblings of an Immature Brat

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Its 2011!

A new post for the new year. I just noticed I had only 4 entries last year o_o

Anyway, I'm in my third year of medical school and life's been pretty okay. Klang is... interesting but boring. But I prefer clinical years than theory so I'm not complaining (unlike some pampered buggers here who like to complain about every little thing, eg: food. If you don't like it then scram, eat out.)

... Now I feel like ranting about this. Last week, some brat complained to the office that it doesn't like cafeteria food (I'm calling it it because it doesn't deserve to be called something human-like). Just because of one person the whole batch of 200+ people have to bear the consequences. We almost didn't have a cafeteria anymore. Personally speaking I like Klang food better than 6th at UM. If I knew who the bugger is, I'd make sure it'll go home with a permanent disability somewhere. I bet the little brat never cooked its entire life.

Now, enough with the ranting and back to real life talkings. I'll be going to Gerik for my Community Residential Program (CRP) in March. In truth I'm both excited and scared. I heard Gerik is a really isolated place, and getting there I'll have to drive through mountainous areas. I don't think I'll be driving there. But we'll be there for only for 2 weeks and I think I'll manage. I hope we're staying in a kampung-like area. I like places like that C:

And now on to another topic. I'm starting doll collecting (but I wouldn't call myself a collector as I have only one doll, haha). Planning to get a second one after Chinese New Year with my angpao money, hoho. Hopefully the doll I'm targeting will still be there after the holidays.


Tehhee, I couldn't resist showing off.
Her name's Lexxie, short for Alexiana C:

No comments: