Ramblings of an Immature Brat

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Raya has passed...

And it was pretty dull compared to previous years :c
[sorry! But there was no mercun this year, ehehehe ^^;]

Anyway, my family couldn't balik kampung this year cause my dad fell sick... he had a blood clot in one of his arteries ;3;. No worries, he's fine right now... just that he does not want to take a good day's rest D<. He can't sit still I tell ya! I guess that's where Faiz might have gotten his genes from, haha. My dad has to take anti-coagulating pills for the rest of his life though :c

Now enough of depressing news. It's the good stuffs now, hehe. For raya I had to represent my mom in presenting the 'Duit Raya'. Everyone started calling me Mak Cik, lolz. Not that I mind much :'p
[But if in the near future when I have to do that again, call me Mak Cik and say bye bye to those green packets of money >D)

On a side note, my brother reached safely in Reading. I keep forgetting about the time difference whenever I chat with him on msn, orz.

And I need to fix that oven in the kitchen.
I feel like baking something one of these days C:

1 comment:

plain jane said...

they didn't call you makcik lah. aunty lah. less old...