Ramblings of an Immature Brat

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh noes! I've become a stalker?

Well, actually these twins are just so adorable that I could help myself from taking their picture D:
[actually, it was my friend who took the shot... my camera sucks at zooming in D:]


Yes, you can see the cadaver they're examining....
It's pretty dried up, with broken nerves and blood vessels and flaking muscles.


And this is Zuli and I during the 6th Intermedical Physiology Quiz for the A.Rahman's Cup.
UM beat many other from various countries to become number 1. Yay UM :B
Some of the participating countries are Australia (University of New South Wales came in second), Philippines (one of it's universities came in third), Thailand, Indonesia, China, India, Sri Lanka, Czech Republic and so on (these are what I remember so far ^^;;)
Also, not forgetting our local and public medical schools such as USIM, UiTM, USM, IMU, MMMC, and PMC.


Last week we had CPR training with our final years xD
They had to teach us CPR, with guidance from a professor and his personnel from the A&E department. Yes, we kissed the practice dummies. I think I'm capable of doing CPR now... although I wonder if I'm actually qualified for it :/

2 comments:

Mike.L. said...

Did u contribute UM's victory ? haha how r u? long time no see .

Shienna said...

Haha, no. I was just part of the audience cheering for UM xD
Yeah, it's been awhile. How's you?